Junsun Mini Car DVR Camera with GPS Video Recorder Full HD 1296P Recorder Dashcam
- Chipset Ambarella A7LA70
- Video sensor OmniVision OV4689 4Mp 1/3 “(architecture OmniBSI-2)
- six-layer glass with filter (F / 2.0; f = 2.9)
- Removable polarizing (CPL) filter 30mm complete
- Full HD 1080p @ 60fps (1920×1080)
- Full HD 1080p HDR @ 30fps (1920×1080)
- Wide Full HD 1080p @ 30fps (2560×1080)
- Super HD 1296p @ 30fps (2304×1296)
- Advanced H.264: Compress a digital video file so that it only uses half the space of MPEG-2 to deliver the same quality video with much longer recording time.
- SOS Emergency: Ensure the specific files are locked when required, avoiding to be recorded ov
- Distance Alert:Give out alarm when the distance is too short between front and back car
- Time Lapse:Speed up the slow motion when you take the video to save more space, you can set the time as 1s/5s/30s/OFF
- Car Plate Stamp: Input any funny sign or your plate no. into your video to being a credible term of the video
How to adjust: Install the CPL filter on the camera lens, slowly rotate the aperature ring, while observe the polarized light of the object from the viewing frame, until it disappear or reduce to the effect you expect. Put the CPL fliter in front of your eye, slowly rotate the aperature ring, while observe the polarized light of the object, until it disappear or reduce to the effect you expect and keep the position.